800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Spain: A Family Journey (2017)
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 10 | From: $5,695
Experience family-friendly Spain, exploring Gaudí's Sagrada Familia Basilica, gliding by cable car at the Rock of Gibraltar, riding a horse-drawn carriage to a palace in Seville and hunting for treasure in Madrid.
- Explore sunny Spain from seaside Barcelona to heartland Madrid, enjoying kid-friendly experiences designed to inspire
- Join a local chef to learn how to make some classic Spanish dishes and then enjoy them for lunch on a Culinary Connection
- Take a dramatic cable car ride in Gibraltar for spectacular views
- Visit a traditional Andalusian farm in the midst of a UNESCO Bioreserve and interact with the horses and bulls raised there
- Take part in an exciting scavenger hunt through the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum in Madrid
- Ride in a horse-drawn carriage to an authentic flamenco show for a Musical Connection
- 18 meals, with 9 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 6 dinners
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: ARRIVE BARCELONA, SPAIN
Day 2: BARCELONA / The City of Gaudí
Day 3: BARCELONA / Catalan Culture Immersion
Day 4: GRANADA / Mythical Moorish City
Day 5: GIBRALTAR, UNITED KINGDOM / Rock of Gibraltar
Day 6: SEVILLE / Andalusian Ranch Visit
Day 7: SEVILLE / The Fine Art of Flamenco
Day 8: CÓRDOBA / Streets of Flowers
Day 9: MADRID / Museum Scavenger Hunt
Day 10: DEPART MADRID
Child Pricing | Children under 12 sharing with an adult save $400.
Connections Boutique Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.