800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Russia: Treasures of the Tsars (2017)
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 8 | From: $4,295
Experience historic Russia as you view artifacts at the Kremlin, meet an expert on the Romanovs, cruise the scenic canals of St. Petersburg and enjoy crowd-free early access to the Hermitage and Peterhof.
- Discover Russia's mighty imperial cities, enjoying exclusive visits to legendary sites and access to the region's best local experts
- Enjoy a talk by a Russian scholar on Russia's past and present
- Avoid the crowds with before-hours visits to the Kremlin Armory Museum, Peterhof and the Hermitage
- Listen to a choir performance, experiencing a Musical Connection in Moscow's magnificent Church of St. Nicholas
- Make a genuine Neighborhood Connection when you ride the Moscow Metro, famed for the splendor of its stations
- Meet Zoya Belyakova, an expert on the Romanovs, to learn about the fascinating history of Russia's last ruling dynasty
- 15 meals, with 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 3 dinners
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: ARRIVE MOSCOW, RUSSIA
Day 2: MOSCOW / The Stately Capital
Day 3: MOSCOW / Russian Legends
Day 4: ST. PETERSBURG / Venice of the North
Day 5: ST. PETERSBURG / Legacy of a Dynasty
Day 6: PETERHOF / Private Grand Palace Tour
Day 7: PUSHKIN / Russia Past & Present
Day 8: DEPART ST. PETERSBURG
Connections Boutique Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.