800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! The Baltics & Helsinki (2017)
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 11 | From: $4,445 (was $4,695)
Set forth on an unhurried journey through Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Finland, discovering former Soviet republics steeped in complex history, capital cities dressed in stunning architecture and progressive cultures along the coast.
- Discover four countries, including little-known but fascinating Baltic gems, and Finnish design-forward legend, Helsinki
- Visit three UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the deeply storied, culture-heavy Old Towns of Vilnius and Riga
- Take an entertaining tour of Latvia's architectural gem, Rundale Palace, complete with ghost stories and extravagant gardens
- Explore Riga's National Opera House during an exclusive backstage visit for an insightful Musical Connection
- Experience an Artisan Connection when you join an Estonian sculptor for a master class at his gallery
- Enjoy Finnish traditions with a Nordic walking and sauna visit
- 19 meals, with 10 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 5 dinners
Itinerary at a Glance
Days 1-2: ARRIVE VILNIUS, LITHUANIA
Days 3-5: RIGA, LATVIA / Stunning Cosmopolitan City
Days 6-8: TALLINN, ESTONIA / Medieval & Modern
Days 9-11: HELSINKI, FINLAND / Legendary Coastal Queen
Connections Boutique Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.