800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! Iceland: Geysers & Glaciers
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 11 | From: $8,995
Take in this stunning island nation on an unforgettable journey that spans volcanic landscapes, thermal swimming pools and glacial rivers, ancient Viking villages and coastal towns rich in tradition.
- Experience the north, south and west of Iceland, discovering the island's fascinating geology, culture and contrasts
- Make a Culinary Connection when you try Icelandic fishing and let a chef prepare your catch for dinner
- Drive on Europe's second largest glacier before descending into man-made ice tunnels for an unparalleled look deep inside
- Drop into an extinct volcano to explore a huge magma chamber
- Cruise the northern coast to spot myriad whale species
- 22 meals, with 10 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 7 dinners
Itinerary at a Glance
Days 1-2: ARRIVE REYKJAVÍK, ICELAND
Days 3-5: RANGA & SOUTH ICELAND / Forces of Nature
Day 6: HÚSAFELL & WEST ICELAND / Saga Sites
Day 7: HÚSAFELL & WEST ICELAND / Langjökull Ice Cap
Days 8-9: SIGLUFJÖRÐUR & NORTH ICELAND / The Sea
Days 10-11: AKUREYRI & REYKJAVÍK / Coastal Culture
Connections Boutique Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.