800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! Bohemia & Bavaria: Munich, Salzburg & Prague
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 10 | From: $4,245 (was $4,495)
Delve into the fascinating history of Central Europe, exploring World War II history, the works of Mozart, alpine architecture, and Bavarian beer as you journey from Munich to Salzburg and Prague.
- Discover storied cities in Central Europe during a journey through Germany, Austria and the Czech Republic
- Explore the scenic Bavarian Alps region, seeing Ludwig II's Neuschwanstein Castle and the village of Oberammergau
- Culinary Connections reveal a cheese factory and a family-owned Bavarian brewery, where you meet the brewer
- Experience a Musical Connection in Salzburg, where you visit Mozart's birthplace and enjoy a private violin performance
- Take a look inside the region's World War II history, paying visits to Hitler's wartime getaway, the new Documentation Centre in Munich and the Mathausen Concentration Camp Memorial
- 18 meals, with 9 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 5 dinners
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: ARRIVE MUNICH, GERMANY
Day 2: MUNICH / Discovering the City
Day 3: NEUSCHWANSTEIN / Alpine Splendor
Days 4-6: MONDSEE, AUSTRIA / The Sound of Music
Day 7: ČESKÝ KRUMLOV, CZECH REPUBLIC / Radiant City
Days 8-9: PRAGUE / The Winding Lanes of Old Town
Day 10: DEPART PRAGUE
Connections Boutique Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.