800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Central Europe: Budapest, Vienna & Prague
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 10 | From: $4,145 (was $4,395)
Experience the charms of Central Europe, privately touring Budapest's State Opera House, cruising the Danube by twilight, enjoying a lecture with a former member of the Vienna Philharmonic, exploring the Old Town of Ceský Krumlov and visiting the Prague Jewish Museum.
- Explore three great Central European cities, discovering rich heritage, extravagant empires and romantic riverside locales
- Learn the art of apple strudel baking at a demonstration by a professional pastry chef on a sweet, tasty Culinary Connection
- Enjoy Musical Connections when you practice your waltz in a Viennese dance school and attend a private lecture by violist Edward Kudlak, formerly of the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra
- Visit the Old Town in Prague, to make a Neighborhood Connection with its deeply traditional Jewish roots
- Take a private tour of the Strahov Monastery library in Prague
- 18 meals, with 9 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 5 dinners
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: ARRIVE BUDAPEST, HUNGARY
Day 2: BUDAPEST / Old World Splendors
Day 3: BUDAPEST / Danube Twilight Cruise
Day 4: VIENNA, AUSTRIA / Presidential Palace
Day 5: VIENNA / Home of the Habsburgs
Day 6: VIENNA / A Moving Musical History
Day 7: PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC / Český Krumlov
Day 8: PRAGUE / Exploring the Old Town
Day 9: PRAGUE / Grandeurs on the Hilltop
Day 10: DEPART PRAGUE
Connections Boutique Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.