800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Scotland & Ireland: Stories & Legends
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 12 | From: $5,745 (was $5,995)
In Scotland, explore Edinburgh's hilltop castle, tour coastal St. Andrews and venture to the Highlands; in Ireland, discover Dublin, Blarney Castle, Killarney National Park and the majestic Cliffs of Moher.
- Discover captivating cities, mountainous lands and coastlines, and incredible legends in two vibrant countries
- An Artisan Connection takes you to a Scottish malt whisky distillery to meet its craftsmen and taste a sample
- Learn the fascinating culture and heritage of the Gaelic-speaking Dingle Peninsula region
- On a Musical Connection, enjoy a rousing dinner in Inverness with traditional Scottish bagpipe music and dancing
- 21 meals, with 11 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 6 dinners
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: ARRIVE EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND
Day 2: EDINBURGH / Castle and Crown Jewels
Day 3: ST. ANDREWS / Birthplace of Golf
Day 4: INVERNESS / Heart of the Highlands
Day 5: INVERNESS / Legendary Battle & Mystifying Loch
Days 6-7: DUBLIN, IRELAND / Charismatic Capital
Days 8-9: BLARNEY & KILLARNEY / The Kingdom of Kerry
Days 10-11: DINGLE & CLARE / The Living Past
Day 12: DEPART SHANNON
Connections Boutique Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.