800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! Britain: Cornwall, Wales & the Cotswolds
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 10 | From: $5,745 (was $5,995)
Experience dramatic landscapes on a captivating journey that takes you from buzzy London to the pastoral English countryside, visiting coastal Cornwall and the port city of Plymouth, and exploring Georgian Bath, the idyllic Cotswolds and the beautiful Welsh border region.
- Journey from bustling London to the rambling English countryside on one captivating and comprehensive itinerary
- Spend two nights at Coombe Abbey, which dates back to 1150 and features picturesque grounds and a moat
- Stroll the streets of Georgian Bath, a UNESCO World Heritage Site known for its Roman-built baths
- Enjoy private entry to Badminton House, an exclusive Boutique Connections experience at the country home of the Duke and Duchess of Beaufort
- 17 meals, with 9 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 5 dinners
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: ARRIVE LONDON, ENGLAND
Day 2: LONDON / Great Britain’s Riverside Metropolis
Days 3-4: DEVON & CORNWALL / Seeing Stonehenge
Days 5-6: BATH / A Journey Back to Roman Times
Days 7-8: COVENTRY / Shakespeare’s Birthplace
Day 9: WINDSOR / The Queen’s Castle
Day 10: DEPART LONDON
Connections Boutique Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.