800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! France: Paris, Burgundy & Loire Châteaux (2017)
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 10 | From: $6,995
Experience authentic joie de vivre , contrasting glamorous Paris with the iconic countryside regions of Burgundy and the Loire Valley, enjoying leisurely tours of French gardens, vineyards and châteaux.
- Experience France's iconic cities, villages and countryside in a single itinerary, with stays at centrally located boutique hotels
- Travel to Monet's Giverny, inspiration for many of the artist's most famous paintings, where you enjoy lunch overlooking the vibrant gardens
- In Burgundy, relish Culinary Connections with vineyard visits and a tasting at one of the world's greatest wineries
- Explore the majestic châteaux and gardens of the Loire Valley alongside your dedicated Resident Tour Director
- Enjoy a Market Connection when you shop the city markets of Tours with a chef, and then cook a meal together
- 18 meals, with 9 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 5 dinners
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: ARRIVE PARIS, FRANCE
Day 2: PARIS / The “City of Light”
Day 3: BEAUNE / Journey into Wine Country
Days 4-5: BEAUNE / The Heart of Burgundy
Day 6: THE LOIRE VALLEY / Chablis & Chambord
Days 7-8: THE LOIRE VALLEY / Glorious Châteaux
Day 9: PARIS / French Gothic Glory
Day 10: DEPART PARIS
Connections Boutique Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.