800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! Sicily, Puglia & the Amalfi Coast (2017)
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 11 | From: $6,345 (was $6,595)
Explore Italy's gorgeous southern half on a panoramic journey that includes Sicily's ancient ruins and exotic landscapes, the remote towns of Calabria and Puglia, and breathtaking Sorrento on the sparkling Amalfi Coast.
- Discover the fascinating history and culture of Southern Italy, visiting the island of Sicily, remote Calabria and Puglia, and finishing on Campania's glamorous Amalfi Coast
- Experience vibrant Culinary Connections with a private tasting with a cheesemaker and a cooking class with a Puglian chef
- Step back in time to explore Sicily's incredible Greek and Roman remains and the mountain-carved city of Matera
- Visit - and sleep in - several UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- 20 meals, with 10 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 5 dinners
Itinerary at a Glance
Days 1-2: ARRIVE PALERMO, ITALY
Day 3: AGRIGENTO / Mesmerizing Greek Ruins of Akragas
Days 4-5: TAORMINA / Majestic Vantage Points
Days 6-7: MATERA / In the Mountainous Città Sotterranea
Day 8: ALBEROBELLO / The Trulli Houses of Apulia
Days 9-10: SORRENTO / On the Amalfi Coast
Day 11: DEPART NAPLES
2018 Dates Available | Reserve your 2018 preferred date now with a fully refundable deposit. You will have seven days after the final 2018 itinerary and pricing is published to confirm your reservation. Itinerary is subject to change.
Connections Boutique Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.