800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! Sicily, Puglia & the Amalfi Coast (2017)
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 11 | From: $6,595
Explore Italy's gorgeous southern half on a panoramic journey that includes Sicily's ancient ruins and exotic landscapes, the remote towns of Calabria and Puglia, and breathtaking Sorrento on the sparkling Amalfi Coast.
- Discover the fascinating history and culture of Southern Italy, visiting the island of Sicily, remote Calabria and Puglia, and finishing on Campania's glamorous Amalfi Coast
- Experience vibrant Culinary Connections with a private tasting with a cheesemaker and a cooking class with a Puglian chef
- Step back in time to explore Sicily's incredible Greek and Roman remains and the mountain-carved city of Matera
- Visit - and sleep in - several UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- 20 meals, with 10 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 5 dinners
Itinerary at a Glance
Days 1-2: ARRIVE PALERMO, ITALY
Day 3: AGRIGENTO / Mesmerizing Greek Ruins of Akragas
Days 4-5: TAORMINA / Majestic Vantage Points
Days 6-7: MATERA / In the Mountainous Città Sotterranea
Day 8: ALBEROBELLO / The Trulli Houses of Apulia
Days 9-10: SORRENTO / On the Amalfi Coast
Day 11: DEPART NAPLES
Connections Boutique Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.