800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! Italy: Tuscany & Umbria (2017-18)
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 9 | From: $5,495
Discover the great Italian cities of Rome and Florence along with a comprehensive tour of the beautiful Italian countryside, canvassing gems from Umbria to Tuscany and Chianti.
- Contrast vibrant cities with an unhurried immersion in the Italian countryside, exploring Rome, Florence, Umbria and Tuscany
- Enjoy multiple night stays in tranquil villas set on rolling hillsides and surrounded by timeless vineyards
- Make an Artisan Connection at a majolica pottery workshop
- Enjoy an exclusive private cheese-making demonstration in a Tuscan farmhouse
- Join in a cooking class, drink wine and feast on the lunch you prepare with a Culinary Connection at a Chianti winery
- 16 meals, with 8 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 4 dinners
Itinerary at a Glance
Days 1-2: ARRIVE ROME, ITALY
Day 3: UMBRIA / The Green Heart of Italy
Day 4: UMBRIA / The Spirit of Saint Francis of Assisi
Day 5: TUSCANY / Medieval Fortress of Montepulciano
Day 6: TUSCANY / Soaring Gothic Style in Siena
Day 7: CHIANTI / Sun-drenched Hillsides of Chianti Classico
Days 8-9: FLORENCE / Cradle of the Renaissance
2018 Dates Available | Reserve your 2018 preferred date now with a fully refundable deposit. You will have seven days after the final 2018 itinerary and pricing is published to confirm your reservation. Itinerary is subject to change.
Connections Boutique Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.