800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! Peru, Bolivia & the Atacama: Across the Andes
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 10 | From: $10,295
Experience a vast diversity of landscapes as you stargaze the Atacama Desert, spot flamingos in the red waters of Laguna Colorada, marvel at the world's largest salt flats in Uyuni, and wander the outcroppings of La Paz's Moon Valley.
- Journey from the driest place on earth to the highest navigable lake in the world, as you explore some of the most remote regions of Chile, Bolivia and Peru
- Stargaze in the Atacama Desert, one of the most breathtaking places to view the night sky
- Learn about the indigenous and colonial past of La Paz, the world's highest capital city
- Explore the Uyuni Salt Flats, one of South America's most secluded and stunning landscapes
- Visit the legendary Uros Floating Islands in Lake Titicaca
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Santiago, Chile | Chile’s Charming Capital
Day 2: San Pedro de Atacama | Moon Valley
Day 3: Atacama Desert | Revitalizing Thermal Springs
Day 4: Atacama Desert | Pristine Andean Lagoons
Day 5: Eduardo Avaroa National Reserve, Bolivia | Geologic Wonders
Day 6: Uyuni | Where the Land & Stars Meet
Day 7: Uyuni/La Paz | Mountain City with Breathtaking Views
Day 8: La Paz/Lake Titicaca, Peru | Hydrofoil Cruise
Day 9: Lake Titicaca | People of the Floating Islands
Day 10: Depart Lima
Marco Polo Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.