800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Paris, Champagne & Alsace: Villages & Vineyards by Barge
Limited to 12 guests
Days: 14 | From: $13,995
After a grand tour of Paris, cruise the Marne River aboard a deluxe private barge, disembarking in the Champagne region for wine tastings, gourmet dining and château visits. Continue overland to Strasbourg, finishing with a tour of Musée Unterlinden in Alsace and a luxurious stay on the grounds of the Palace of Versailles.
- Immerse yourself in three distinct regions, exploring iconic cities, cruising by barge and disembarking for shore excursions
- Watch the idyllic scenery slip by as you cruise the Marne from Paris to the Champagne region
- Craft your own perfume at the Fragonard Museum
- Enjoy private tastings at wineries from Champagne to Alsace
- Savor meals at Michelin-starred restaurants
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Paris, France
Day 2: Paris | Unrivaled Cultural Icon
Day 3: Paris | Reflections on the Seine
Day 4: Paris | Echoes of Napoleon
Day 5: Paris to Meaux | Cruising the Marne
Day 6: Meaux to Courtaron | Grand Riverside Château
Day 7: Château-Thierry | Uncorking the Champagne Region
Day 8: Cumières | A Taste of the Countryside
Day 9: Condé-sur-Marne | Birthplace of Bubbly
Day 10: Alsace | Battlefield to End All Battlefields
Day 11: Strasbourg | Crossroads of France & Germany
Day 12: Alsace | Wines of the Vosges Foothills
Day 13: Versailles | Grand Legacy of Louis XIV
Day 14: Depart Paris
Marco Polo Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.