800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
English Gardens & The Chelsea Flower Show (2017)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 9 | From: $10,595
Savor the joys of spring in the quintessential English landscape as you take in a member's-only day at the Chelsea Flower Show; stroll the gardens of HRH Prince Charles at Highgrove; and tour the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill, Blenheim Palace.
- Enjoy privileged access at every turn on this quintessentially English journey that spans exclusive estates and gardens
- Stroll through the Arts & Crafts-style gardens of Sissinghurst Castle, planted by Vita Sackville-West
- Spend an afternoon at Hidcote Manor, one of England's greatest gardens
- Visit the gardens of HRH The Prince of Wales at Highgrove
- Embark on a special tour and talk at Blenheim Palace, the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill
- Attend a members-only day at the Royal Horticultural Society's world famous Chelsea Flower Show
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive London, England/Amberley
Day 2: Storrington | Parham House
Day 3: Sissinghurst/Great Dixter | Arts & Crafts Gems
Day 4: Kingston-upon-Thames | Victorian Retreat
Day 5: The Cotswolds | Kiftsgate & Hidcote Manor
Day 6: Highgrove | Gardens of a Prince
Day 7: Blenheim Palace | Birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill
Day 8: The Chelsea Flower Show | A World of Inspiration
Day 9: Depart London
Marco Polo Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.