800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! The Philippines: Islands of Paradise (2017)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 12 | From: TBA
Stroll the storied lanes of Old Manila, venture by helicopter to the World War II stronghold of Corregidor, float down the Loboc River, snorkel crystal waters, and relax along the white sand beaches of luxurious resorts.
- Discover the culture, cuisine and tropical beauty of this island nation, exploring its close American ties
- Take off on a thrilling helicopter ride to General MacArthur's historic island outpost of Corregidor
- Marvel at the iconic Chocolate Hills of Bohol
- Savor Filipino cuisine at a festive Chef's Table experience
- Embark on a tropical jungle cruise down the Loboc River
- Discover the traditions of an indigenous Filipino village at the Motag Living Museum
- Relax on the world-renowned white sand beaches of Boracay
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Manila, Philippines
Day 2: Manila | Echoes of Intramuros
Day 3: Manila | MacArthur’s Rock: Corregidor by Helicopter
Day 4: Manila/Bohol | Historic Island Paradise
Day 5: Bohol | Tears of a Giant: The Chocolate Hills
Day 6: Bohol/Cebu/Mactan Island | 500 Years of History
Day 7: Mactan Island | Swimming Among the Coral
Day 8: Cebu/Boracay | White Sands & Ocean Breezes
Day 9: Boracay | Preserving a Way of Life
Day 10: Boracay | At Leisure on the Surf
Day 11: Boracay/Manila | A Parting Glance
Day 12: Depart Manila
2018 Dates Available | Reserve your 2018 preferred date now with a fully refundable deposit. You will have seven days after the final 2018 itinerary and pricing is published to confirm your reservation. Itinerary is subject to change.
Marco Polo Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.