800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! The Royal Palaces of India
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 15 | From: $12,495
Bask in the royal treatment as you are whisked from one palatial enclave to another, savoring India's grandest accommodations, exploring the distinct cultures of iconic cities and witnessing the grand spectacle of Diwali along the way.
- Experience the grandeur of India's iconic palaces by day, staying in lavishly appointed former royal residences by night
- Celebrate the incomparable spectacle of Diwali, India's joyous Festival of Lights, as fireworks and candles illuminate the streets of Jaipur
- Unlock the secrets of historic Hyderabad, exploring its grand mosques, forts and bazaars with the help of local experts
- Discover traces of India's Victorian past at the elegant UNESCO World Heritage Site of Victoria Terminus
- Take an authentic look at everyday life in Mumbai, marveling at the ingenuity of its tradespeople and taking a peek behind the scenes of a Bollywood production
- Enjoy three nights in the iconic island hideaway of the Taj Lake Palace, embarking on a tranquil sunset cruise
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Hyderabad, India
Day 2: Hyderabad | Grand Monuments & Mosques
Day 3: Hyderabad | Forts & Tombs of Rulers Past
Day 4: Hyderabad/Mumbai | Awe-Inspiring Architecture
Day 5: Mumbai | Spirit of the People
Day 6: Mumbai/Jodhpur | History Unfolds
Day 7: Jodhpur | From the “Blue City” to Tribal India
Day 8: Jodhpur/Udaipur | Tranquil Waters & Historic Sites
Day 9: Udaipur | Romantic, Wistful & Serene
Day 10: Udaipur | Fascinating Temple Complexes
Day 11: Udaipur/Jaipur | The “Pink City”
Day 12: Jaipur | Festival of Lights
Day 13: Jaipur/Delhi | Historic City
Day 14: Delhi | The Capital of India
Day 15: Depart, Delhi
Marco Polo Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.