800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Easter Island & the Tapati Festival (2017)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 8 | From: $7,995
Journey to the world's most isolated destination, Easter Island, attending five days at the vibrant Tapati Rapa Nui Festival; observing mysterious, human-like moai statues; and seeing grass-skirted dancers perform to Polynesian music.
- Celebrate a unique, vibrant culture in one of the most isolated places on earth, experiencing five thrilling days of festivals
- Marvel at the hundreds of moai (human-shaped statues) that have guarded the island for more than 800 years
- Witness exciting contests of strength and skill that celebrate the Rapa Nui culture
- Savor the sounds of Polynesian music as grass-skirted dancers perform beneath the stars
- Explore Santiago's bustling squares, inspiring masterworks and ornate seats of power
- Sample distinctive, up-and-coming wines in the heart of Chile's sprawling Cachapoal Valley
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Santiago, Chile
Day 2: Easter Island | An Island Most Remote
Day 3: Easter Island | Local Traditions
Day 4: Easter Island | Marveling at the Moai
Day 5: Easter Island | Traditional Song & Dance
Day 6: Easter Island | Fishing Competitions
Day 7: Santiago | Returning to the Mainland
Day 8: Depart Santiago
Marco Polo Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.