800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Easter Island & the Tapati Festival (2017-18)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 8 | From: TBA
Journey to the world's most isolated destination, Easter Island, attending five days at the vibrant Tapati Rapa Nui Festival; observing mysterious, human-like moai statues; and seeing grass-skirted dancers perform to Polynesian music.
- Celebrate a unique, vibrant culture in one of the most isolated places on earth, experiencing five thrilling days of festivals
- Marvel at the hundreds of moai (human-shaped statues) that have guarded the island for more than 800 years
- Witness exciting contests of strength and skill that celebrate the Rapa Nui culture
- Savor the sounds of Polynesian music as grass-skirted dancers perform beneath the stars
- Explore Santiago's bustling squares, inspiring masterworks and ornate seats of power
- Sample distinctive, up-and-coming wines in the heart of Chile's sprawling Cachapoal Valley
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Santiago, Chile
Day 2: Easter Island | An Island Most Remote
Day 3: Easter Island | Local Traditions
Day 4: Easter Island | Marveling at the Moai
Day 5: Easter Island | Traditional Song & Dance
Day 6: Easter Island | Fishing Competitions
Day 7: Santiago | Returning to the Mainland
Day 8: Depart Santiago
2018 Dates Available | Reserve your 2018 preferred date now with a fully refundable deposit. You will have seven days after the final 2018 itinerary and pricing is published to confirm your reservation. Itinerary is subject to change.
Marco Polo Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.