800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Colombia's Colonial Charm (2017)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 11 | From: $5,795
Explore four of Colombia's most iconic cities as you celebrate artist Fernando Botero in Bogotá, savor some of the world's finest coffee in in Pereira, learn about Medellín's latest renaissance, and discover the local eateries of Cartagena.
- Delve into Colombian culture, exploring local art, cuisine and customs with insider access to museums, private coffee tastings and a behind-the-scenes tour of a family flower plantation
- Learn about famed Colombian artist Fernando Botero at Bogotá's Botero Museum
- Experience the nuances of the country's famed coffee beans during a private tour of a coffee plantation
- Explore Medellín's cultural transformation on an interactive tour including members of the local community
- Taste the local flavors of Cartagena with a culinary tour revealing authentic eateries off the tourist track
- Sip Champagne on a carriage ride through the walled city of Cartagena
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Bogotá, Colombia | City of Contrasts
Day 2: Bogotá | La Candelaria
Day 3: Pereira | A Special Breed of Excitement
Day 4: Salento/Cocora National Park | The Wax Palm
Day 5: Pereira | Heart of the Coffee Triangle
Days 6-7: Medellín | “City of Eternal Spring”
Day 8: Cartagena | Walk the Walled City
Day 9: Cartagena | Rum & Chocolate
Day 10: Cartagena | Caribbean Cocktail Cruise & Farewell
Day 11: Depart Cartagena
2018 Dates Available | Reserve your 2018 preferred date now with a fully refundable deposit. You will have seven days after the final 2018 itinerary and pricing is published to confirm your reservation. Itinerary is subject to change.
Marco Polo Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.