800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Lawrence of Arabia's Jordan
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 10 | From: $6,595
Follow in the footsteps of T.E. Lawrence as you ride on the Hejaz Railway, explore Wadi Rum alongside a Bedouin guide and savor dinner under twinkling desert skies, capping your visit off with a therapeutic dip in the Dead Sea.
- Discover the desert outposts of T.E. Lawrence "of Arabia," explore the lost city of Petra and float in the therapeutic Dead Sea on this inspiring journey spanning the best of Jordan
- Trace Lawrence's footsteps, riding the historic Hejaz Railway, meeting the descendants of revolutionaries and traversing the dunes of Wadi Rum
- Savor a traditional Bedouin dinner under the stars in Wadi Rum, an experience that brings the desert alive
- Explore Petra, a vast cityscape chiseled from sheer, red cliffsides by a lost civilization thousands of years ago
- Float in the restorative waters of the Dead Sea, taking in a time-tested spa treatment some 2,000 years in the making
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Amman, Jordan
Day 2: Amman | History & the Hejaz Railway
Day 3: Desert Castles | Mighty Structures
Day 4: Madaba | Marvelous Mosaics
Day 5: Petra | The “Rose-Red” City
Day 6: Wadi Rum | Valley of the Moon
Days 7-8: Aqaba | Journey to the Red Sea
Day 9: Dead Sea | Restorative Waters
Day 10: Depart Amman
Marco Polo Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.