800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Scotland & Ireland by Luxury Train (2017)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 11 | From: $12,995
Experience the wonders of Scottish culture, including a whisky tasting and a tour of St. Andrews. Then, explore Ireland as you visit the site where the famed 'Titanic' was built and take in the countryside from the luxurious Belmond Grand Hibernian.
- Experience the haunting beauty, glowing hospitality and gripping history of two iconic Celtic cultures as you traverse the Scottish Highlands and Irish heartland
- Set out on a four-night journey on the elegant Belmond Grand Hibernian luxury train
- Spend two nights at the iconic St. Andrews Old Course Hotel
- Tour a famed Scottish whisky distillery and sample its potables
- Explore the city of Belfast and visit Titanic Belfast, where the famous ship was built
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Edinburgh, Scotland
Day 2: St. Andrews | Scottish Spirits
Days 3-4: Edinburgh | Regal Residences
Day 5: Belfast, Northern Ireland | Discovering the ‘Titanic’
Day 6: Dublin | Irish Whiskey
Day 7: Cork | The Blarney Stone
Day 8: Galway | Choose Your Adventure
Day 9: Westport | A Country Estate
Day 10: Dublin | Exploring the Capital
Day 11: Depart Dublin
Marco Polo Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.