800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Classic Antarctica (2017-18)
Limited to 199 guests
Days: 12 | From: $11,995 (was $14,495)
Join A&K's renowned Expedition Team on luxurious 'Le Lyrial' for an unforgettable voyage to the White Continent, which you explore for five days during the best of the Antarctic spring and summer seasons.
- Cruise for 10 nights aboard luxury all-balcony expedition ship 'Le Lyrial' on an exclusive A&K charter
- Travel with A&K's renowned Expedition Team, featuring passionate scientists that include an ornithologist, marine biologist and geologist, all deeply familiar with Antarctica
- Discover some of the world's rarest wildlife and terrain on exciting excursions led by the region's best guides
- Learn about Antarctica's environment - and efforts to conserve it - on a visit to a scientific research station
- Gain a deep understanding of the region with enriching lectures by A&K's own award-winning experts, including authors, historians and professional photographers
- Enjoy an all-inclusive journey includes onboard gratuities, unlimited house drinks and all port charges on ‘Le Lyrial’
- Stay at the luxurious Palacio Duhau - Park Hyatt on beautiful Alvear Avenue in Buenos Aires
- Enjoy the convenience of A&K charter flights to and from Ushuaia
- Choose from two A&K departures: our Family New Year with dedicated children’s programming (December 27); and A&K Philanthropy’s Understanding Climate Change, led by noted climate expert, Dr. James McClintock (January 6)
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Buenos Aires, Argentina
Day 2: Ushuaia | Gateway to Antarctica
Days 3-4: Cruising the Drake Passage | Epic Passage
Days 5-9: Antarctica | The White Continent
Days 10-11: Cruising the Drake Passage | Memorable Return
Day 12: Depart Ushuaia
December 27, 2017- January 7, 2018 departure | Family New Year departure featuring an A&K Young Explorers Guide, with special pricing available for children 7-18. Contact A&K for details.
January 6-17, 2018 departure | Understanding Climate Change: An A&K Philanthropy departure with special guest and noted Antarctica researcher Dr. James McClintock. Contact A&K for details.