800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Scottish Highlands & the Edinburgh Military Tattoo (2017)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 9 | From: $7,495
Journey from Scotland's ancient capital to the majestic Highlands as you witness the time-honored Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo and explore the storied grounds of St. Andrews, Glamis Castle and Culloden Battlefield - delving deeper with visits to Loch Ness, Glasgow, Stirling and Edinburgh.
- Discover the many splendors of Scotland, from its refined cities steeped in time-honored tradition to its heathered hillsides shrouded in the mists of legend
- Enjoy premium access and seating at the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo
- Tour Edinburgh, where you visit Edinburgh Castle and enjoy private, before-hours access to Holyrood Palace
- Visit historic Stirling Castle, perched high upon Castle Hill
- Drive through the Great Glen past Loch Ness and Urquhart Castle to Fort William and Glencoe
- Tour the U.K.'s only working cooperage and enjoy a tasting at the Glenlivet distillery
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Edinburgh, Scotland
Day 2: St. Andrews | The Home of Golf
Day 3: Gleneagles/Inverness | The “Stone of Scone”
Day 4: Inverness | Highlands, History & Whisky Tasting
Day 5: Great Glen | Lochs, Mountains & Battlefields
Day 6: Glasgow | The Arts of a City
Day 7: Stirling/Edinburgh | Legacy of Braveheart
Day 8: Edinburgh | Magnificent Military Tattoo
Day 9: Depart Edinburgh
2018 Dates Available | Reserve your 2018 preferred date now with a fully refundable deposit. You will have seven days after the final 2018 itinerary and pricing is published to confirm your reservation. Itinerary is subject to change.
Marco Polo Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.