800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Scottish Highlands & the Edinburgh Military Tattoo (2017)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 9 | From: $7,495
Journey from Scotland's ancient capital to the majestic Highlands as you witness the time-honored Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo and explore the storied grounds of St. Andrews, Glamis Castle and Culloden Battlefield - delving deeper with visits to Loch Ness, Glasgow, Stirling and Edinburgh.
- Discover the many splendors of Scotland, from its refined cities steeped in time-honored tradition to its heathered hillsides shrouded in the mists of legend
- Enjoy premium access and seating at the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo
- Tour Edinburgh, where you visit Edinburgh Castle and enjoy private, before-hours access to Holyrood Palace
- Visit historic Stirling Castle, perched high upon Castle Hill
- Drive through the Great Glen past Loch Ness and Urquhart Castle to Fort William and Glencoe
- Tour the U.K.'s only working cooperage and enjoy a tasting at the Glenlivet distillery
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Edinburgh, Scotland
Day 2: St. Andrews | The Home of Golf
Day 3: Gleneagles/Inverness | The “Stone of Scone”
Day 4: Inverness | Highlands, History & Whisky Tasting
Day 5: Great Glen | Lochs, Mountains & Battlefields
Day 6: Glasgow | The Arts of a City
Day 7: Stirling/Edinburgh | Legacy of Braveheart
Day 8: Edinburgh | Magnificent Military Tattoo
Day 9: Depart Edinburgh
Marco Polo Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.