800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Namibia & Botswana: Dunes, Delta & the Kalahari (2017)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 15 | From: $17,795
Set out on an epic adventure as you cruise among Walvis Bay's teeming marine life, marvel at the towering dunes of the Sossusvlei, track the "Big Five" in the lush Okavango Delta, and explore the Kalahari with Zu/'hoasi Bushmen trackers.
- Delve into a remarkably diverse itinerary spanning vibrant lagoons, sandy coastline, soaring dunelands, inland deltas, semi-arid savanna and bio-diverse wetlands
- Take a catamaran dolphin and seal cruise, followed by a 4x4 excursion along coastal dunes in Walvis Bay
- Explore spectacular Sossusvlei, where the magnificent terra cotta sand dunes rise to almost 1,000 feet
- Enjoy premier game viewing in the Okavango Delta in and around the Moremi Game Reserve, an area considered to have some of the finest game viewing in Southern Africa
- Discover the wonders of the Kalahari as you encounter meerkats, embark on a sunset ATV excursion and hike with Zu/'hoasi Bushmen trackers
- Set out on a photographic safari cruise on the Chobe River, marveling as elephant families gather to splash and drink
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive in Johannesburg
Day 2: Swakopmund | Quaint Village Ambience
Day 3: Walvis Bay | From Sea to Sand
Day 4: Sossusvlei | The Desert Reserve
Day 5: Sossusvlei | Driving Over the Dunes
Day 6: Sossusvlei | Desert Wildlife
Day 7: Windhoek | A Day of Leisure
Day 8: Okavango Delta | Sanctuary Chief’s Camp
Day 9: Okavango Delta | Predator Capital of the World
Day 10: Kalahari Desert | Vast Salt Pans
Day 11: Kalahari Desert | Meerkat Encounter
Day 12: Kalahari Desert | Hunt for the Past
Days 13-14: Chobe National Park | Elephants & More
Day 15: Depart Johannesburg
Marco Polo Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.