800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Uganda: Gorillas & Beyond (2017)
Limited to 16 guests
Days: 11 | From: $10,295
Journey up the Nile River to Murchison Falls; trek through Kibale National Park in search of chimpanzees; and track - and closely observe - endangered mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park.
- Explore the "Pearl of Africa" and discover Uganda's wild treasures, from the banks of the Nile to the deepest reaches of the rainforest
- Cruise up the Nile River to the misty base of Murchison Falls, spotting wildlife on the banks as you float past
- Trek the lush, tropical trails of Kibale National Park in search of chimpanzees
- Set out on game drives in the wilds of Queen Elizabeth National Park, keeping watch for tree-climbing lions
- Encounter endangered mountain gorillas under the bio-diverse canopy of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Entebbe, Uganda
Day 2: Murchison Falls National Park | The Nile’s Jewel
Day 3: Murchison Falls National Park | Nile Safari
Day 4: Kibale National Park | Bunyaruguru Crater Walk
Day 5: Kibale National Park | Forest of Chimpanzees
Days 6-7: Queen Elizabeth National Park | Nature Anew
Day 8: Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park | Misty Mountains
Days 9-10: Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park | Gorilla Encounters
Day 11: Depart Entebbe
2018 Dates Available | Reserve your 2018 preferred date now with a fully refundable deposit. You will have seven days after the final 2018 itinerary and pricing is published to confirm your reservation. Itinerary is subject to change.
Marco Polo Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.