800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Uganda: Gorillas & Beyond
Limited to 16 guests
Days: 11 | From: $10,295
Journey up the Nile River to Murchison Falls; trek through Kibale National Park in search of chimpanzees; and track - and closely observe - endangered mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park.
- Explore the "Pearl of Africa" and discover Uganda's wild treasures, from the banks of the Nile to the deepest reaches of the rainforest
- Cruise up the Nile River to the misty base of Murchison Falls, spotting wildlife on the banks as you float past
- Trek the lush, tropical trails of Kibale National Park in search of chimpanzees
- Set out on game drives in the wilds of Queen Elizabeth National Park, keeping watch for tree-climbing lions
- Encounter endangered mountain gorillas under the bio-diverse canopy of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Entebbe, Uganda
Day 2: Murchison Falls National Park | The Nile’s Jewel
Day 3: Murchison Falls National Park | Nile Safari
Day 4: Kibale National Park | Bunyaruguru Crater Walk
Day 5: Kibale National Park | Forest of Chimpanzees
Days 6-7: Queen Elizabeth National Park | Nature Anew
Day 8: Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park | Misty Mountains
Days 9-10: Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park | Gorilla Encounters
Day 11: Depart Entebbe
Marco Polo Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.