800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! Sri Lanka: Island of Temples & Trade Winds
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 12 | From: $10,995
Uncover the wonders of sacred temples and a clifftop fortress, take off on a private helicopter flight over Sri Lanka's lush landscapes, and track leopards and elephants on game drives through Yala National Park.
- Discover the incredible biodiversity and tranquility of the island, witness the role of Buddhism and experience the scents and influence of spices in Sri Lanka
- Explore several UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including Dambulla Cave Temple, Sigiriya Rock Fortress, Sacred Temple of the Tooth and Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka's first royal capital
- Take off on a private helicopter flight over Sri Lanka's lush landscapes
- Embark on morning and afternoon game drives in Yala National Park, home to one of the world's largest leopard populations
- Savor a Chef's Table experience at a world-renowned Colombo restaurant
- Tour the home of the late Geoffrey Bawa, the "father of Asian architecture"
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Colombo, Sri Lanka
Day 2: Anuradhapura | Sacred City
Day 3: Sigiriya | “Lion’s Rock”
Day 4: Dambulla/Kandy | Cave-Temples & Spice Gardens
Day 5: Kandy | Temple of the Tooth
Day 6: Yala National Park | Landscapes by Helicopter
Day 7: Yala National Park | Thrilling Game Drives
Day 8: Yala National Park/Galle | Historic Fort
Day 9: Galle | Cinnamon Experience
Day 10: Colombo | Discovering Colombo
Day 11: Colombo | A Parting Glimpse
Day 12: Depart Colombo
Marco Polo Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.