800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Family Yellowstone & the Grand Tetons (2017)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 10 | From: $7,995
Explore the Big Sky backcountry as a family, riding horseback with real Montana cowboys, visiting Yellowstone National Park to watch for grizzly bears and see Old Faithful erupt, and rafting the rapids of the wild Snake River.
- Explore the diverse, wide-open spaces of the Montana backcountry and Yellowstone National Park, venturing off the beaten path in small vans driven by expert local guides
- Ride horseback with working Montana cowboys through the rugged scenery of Big Sky Country
- Take a wet-and-wild ride down the Class II and Class III rapids of the Snake River
- Keep an eye out for bison, elk, grizzly bears, coyotes and eagles, as you journey through Yellowstone National Park
- See an awesome eruption of the iconic geyser, Old Faithful
- Travel with an A&K Young Explorers Guide who arranges a wide variety of activities for all age levels
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive in Bozeman & Big Sky Country, Montana
Day 2: Big Sky/Gallatin Canyon | On the Ranch
Day 3: Gallatin Canyon | Riding with Real Cowboys
Day 4: Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming | Old Faithful
Day 5: Lake Yellowstone | Exploring the Stunning Landscapes
Day 6: Grand Canyon of Yellowstone | Out on the Trails
Day 7: Biscuit Basin/Jackson Lake | Backcountry Beauty
Day 8: Grand Teton National Park/Jackson Lake/Jackson | Gliding Through Glacial Waters
Day 9: Jackson Hole/Snake River | River Rafting
Day 10: Depart Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Child Pricing | Children under 12 sharing with an adult save $800.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.