800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! Family Grand Canyon & Southwest National Parks (2017)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 11 | From: $8,995
Experience the iconic landscapes and geological wonders of six national parks, riding horseback in Bryce Canyon, whitewater rafting on the Colorado River and sharing kid-friendly activities led by an A&K Young Explorers Guide.
- Visit six national parks on one amazing journey, exploring the diverse and iconic landscapes of the American West
- Travel in a small group, with a ratio of one local wilderness guide for every six guests, driving the back roads in small vans to discover hidden gems not easily reached by larger groups
- Fly directly from Las Vegas to the spectacular Grand Canyon to explore its South Rim
- Ride horseback through spectacular Bryce Canyon National Park and go whitewater rafting down the Colorado River
- Discover 200 million years of geological history in Arches and Canyonlands National Parks, and explore the Slick Rock of Moab by Hummer
- Travel with an A&K Young Explorers Guide who arranges a wide variety of activities for all age levels
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Las Vegas, Nevada
Day 2: Grand Canyon | Flightseeing
Day 3: Grand Canyon National Park | Amazing Vistas
Day 4: Zion National Park | Towering Sandstone Canyons
Day 5: Zion National Park | Land of Inspiration
Day 6: Bryce Canyon | Hoodoos and Hiking
Day 7: Bryce Canyon National Park | Exploring Utah
Day 8: Capitol Reef National Park | Ranch Life
Day 9: Moab | Spirit of the Desert
Day 10: Arches National Park | Incredible Arched Formations
Day 11: Depart Grand Junction, Colorado
Child Pricing | Children under 12 sharing with an adult save $800.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.