800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Family Costa Rica (2017)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 7 | From: $3,495
Fly through the rainforest on a thrilling zipline adventure, spot wildlife in Tortuguero National Park, walk among the treetops on scenic hanging bridges, and share kid-friendly activities led by an A&K Young Explorers Guide.
- Enjoy ziplining, kayaking and swimming, while exploring from Arenal to the Caribbean coast, as well as the remarkable habitats in between
- Discover diverse wild creatures and their habitats as your expert guide shows you how to spot caimans, iguanas, poison dart frogs, monkeys, river otters, toucans and turtles
- Choose from a motorized boat or a sit-on-top kayak to explore the creeks and lagoons of Tortuguero National Park in search of diverse Costa Rican wildlife
- Walk above the rainforest canopy on suspended bridges, viewing the natural wonder from a unique vantage point
- Travel in comfort between Arenal and Tortuguero by private air charter
- Enjoy the services of a dedicated Young Explorers Guide, who organizes activities for all age levels during a day in Tortuguero
- Choose a July or August departure for a private night expedition to witness the nesting of the Atlantic green sea turtle under the starlit tropical sky
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive San José, Costa Rica
Day 2: San José/Tortuguero | Thrilling Zipline Adventure
Day 3: Tortuguero | Rainforest River Voyage
Day 4: Tortuguero | Kayaking the Flooded Forest
Day 5: Arenal/La Fortuna | Farm Tour & Volcano Views
Day 6: La Fortuna | Scenic Hanging Bridges
Day 7: Depart San José
Child Pricing | Children under 12 sharing with an adult save $800.
Family Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.