800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Family Galápagos (2017)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 10 | From: $9,195
Cruise the Galápagos Islands aboard a small expedition ship to walk among giant tortoises, marine iguanas and sea lions; go kayaking or snorkeling; and share kid-friendly activities led by an A&K Young Explorers Guide.
- Cruise for seven nights aboard 'Xperience' - an expedition vessel that blends stability, comfort and flexibility - in the Galápagos Islands
- Experience some of the most intimate and up-close wildlife encounters in the world, both on land and in the water
- Discover the Galápagos Islands on twice-daily shore excursions that include nature walks limited to 12 guests for more interaction with your naturalist guide
- Choose from kayaking or snorkeling, depending on the location, or simply relax on deck or on shore
- Observe giant tortoises up close, in their natural habitats
- A Young Explorers Guide provides child-friendly programs and activities, such as wildlife photography, scavenger hunts, Spanish lessons and art-making
- Enjoy the convenience of earlier seating and kid-friendly menus at meal times
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Guayaquil, Ecuador
Day 2: Guayaquil/The Galápagos | On Board ‘Xperience’
Days 3-8: The Galápagos | Spectacularly Diverse Wildlife
Day 9: Guayaquil | Disembarkation & Farewell Dinner
Day 10: Depart Guayaquil
Child Pricing | Children under 12 sharing with an adult save $800.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.