800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Family Peru (2017)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 9 | From: $5,995
Share the mystery and wonder of Machu Picchu on a family adventure that includes kayaking on a lake high in the Andes, feeding alpacas and llamas, playing a traditional game with local children and swimming with sea lions.
- Rise early to watch the sun rise over iconic Machu Picchu, the spectacular centerpiece of an amazing all-ages adventure that takes you from Lima beside the Pacific Ocean to Cusco high in the Andes Mountains
- Kayak on Huaypo Lake, a fun, active family experience in the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- See alpacas, llamas and other gentle camelids at a center in Awana Kancha, and hand feed the animals yourself
- Visit historic sites in colorful Cusco and swim with sea lions off Palomino Island
- Join an A&K Young Explorers Guide on a visit to a local home and learn how to play the traditional Sapo game
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Lima, Peru
Day 2: Cusco/Sacred Valley | Andean Weaving
Day 3: Urubamba | Kayak in the Sacred Valley
Day 4: Machu Picchu | The Lost City of the Incas
Day 5: Machu Picchu | Sunrise at the Ruins
Day 6: Cusco | The Immense Stone Marvel of Sacsayhuaman
Day 7: Lima | In the City of Kings
Day 8: Lima | Swimming with Sea Lions
Day 9: Depart Lima
2018 Dates | 2018 departure dates and pricing coming soon.
Child Pricing | Children under 12 sharing with an adult save $800.
Family Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.