800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Israel: Crossroads of History (2017)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 8 | From: $5,695
Discover Biblical and historic sites in Bethlehem, Nazareth and Jerusalem; explore Masada and Yad Veshem; privately cruise the Sea of Galilee in a first-century-style boat; and visit the site of the Sermon on the Mount.
- Discover a land held sacred by three faiths, visiting places where events recorded in the Bible unfolded, and learning about life in its iconic cities and towns, from antiquity to today
- Stay close to the action in the historic Scots Hotel in Tiberias and the iconic King David hotel in Jerusalem
- Explore a vast array of Biblical and historic sites with a local expert, including Masada, stronghold of the Zealots
- Gain perspective on Israel's varied cultures with visits to Yad Vashem, Bethlehem and Jerusalem
- Privately cruise on the Sea of Galilee in a traditional wood boat similar to the type used in Biblical times
- Breeze through customs and immigration with VIP service, which greets you upon arrival and whisks you past long lines at Tel Aviv's Ben Gurion International Airport
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Tel Aviv, Israel
Day 2: Caesarea & Acre | Capitals & Seaports
Day 3: Sea of Galilee | Footsteps of Jesus
Day 4: Nazareth | Sites of the New Testament
Day 5: Jerusalem | Spiritual Epicenter
Day 6: Jerusalem | Yad Vashem
Day 7: Masada | Zealot Stronghold
Day 8: Depart Tel Aviv
2018 Dates Available | Reserve your 2018 preferred date now with a fully refundable deposit. You will have seven days after the final 2018 itinerary and pricing is published to confirm your reservation. Itinerary is subject to change.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.