800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Ancient Wonders: Jordan & Israel (2017)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 12 | From: $7,595
Behold magnificent Petra in Jordan, roam through Wadi Rum, float in the Dead Sea, privately cruise the Sea of Galilee, and discover ancient and modern Israel, from Jerusalem to Tel Aviv.
- Journey through two ancient lands, visiting historic sites and cities, from Jerash to Masada, and privately cruise on the Sea of Galilee
- Explore Petra and take a four-wheel-drive excursion through Jordan’s Wadi Rum, a desert of otherworldly proportions
- Bathe in the buoyant, mineral-rich Dead Sea, the world’s most ancient natural spa
- Prepare local Jordanian dishes under the supervision of an experienced chef
- Experience the contrasts of ancient and modern Israel with visits to Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Nazareth, Jaffa and Tel Aviv
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Amman, Jordan
Day 2: Jerash | Ancient Roman Streets
Day 3: Madaba & The Dead Sea | Miraculous Views
Day 4: Petra | Fascinating Rose-Red City
Day 5: Wadi Rum | Valley of the Moon
Day 6: Masada, Israel | Ancient Fortification
Day 7: Jerusalem | Epicenter of Faiths
Day 8: Jerusalem | Yad Vashem Memorial
Day 9: Nazareth | Jesus’ Boyhood Town
Day 10: Sea of Galilee | Footsteps of Jesus
Day 11: Caesarea & Jaffa | Vibrant, Colorful Artist Quarter
Day 12: Depart Tel Aviv
2018 Dates | 2018 departure dates and pricing coming soon.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.