800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Ancient Wonders: Jordan & Israel (2017)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 12 | From: $7,595
Behold magnificent Petra in Jordan, roam through Wadi Rum, float in the Dead Sea, privately cruise the Sea of Galilee in a first-century-style boat, and discover ancient and modern Israel, from Jerusalem to Tel Aviv.
- Journey through two ancient lands, visiting historic sites and cities, from Jerash to Masada, and privately cruise on the Sea of Galilee in a boat similar to those used in the time of Jesus
- Explore Petra and take a four-wheel-drive excursion through Jordan’s Wadi Rum, a desert of otherworldly proportions
- Bathe in the buoyant, mineral-rich Dead Sea, the world’s most ancient natural spa
- Prepare local Jordanian dishes under the supervision of an experienced chef
- Experience the contrasts of ancient and modern Israel with visits to Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Nazareth, Jaffa and Tel Aviv
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Amman, Jordan
Day 2: Jerash | Ancient Roman Streets
Day 3: Madaba & The Dead Sea | Miraculous Views
Day 4: Petra | Fascinating Rose-Red City
Day 5: Wadi Rum | Valley of the Moon
Day 6: Masada, Israel | Ancient Fortification
Day 7: Jerusalem | Epicenter of Faiths
Day 8: Jerusalem | Yad Vashem Memorial
Day 9: Nazareth | Jesus’ Boyhood Town
Day 10: Sea of Galilee | Footsteps of Jesus
Day 11: Caesarea & Jaffa | Vibrant, Colorful Artist Quarter
Day 12: Depart Tel Aviv
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.