800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
France: From Paris to Provence (2017)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 12 | From: $10,995
Experience the cuisine and culture of Paris, privately exploring the Picasso Museum, before journeying through Burgundy to Provence and the sunny Riviera, sampling local wines and olive oil, visiting a lavender farm and savoring a truffle workshop.
- Discover France at its finest, experiencing the fashion, art and cuisine of Paris, the bounty of Burgundy’s relaxing wine country and the many splendors of sunny Provence
- Enjoy a walking tour of Paris’ fascinating Marais district and privately explore the Espace Dali Paris
- On a day-long excursion along scenic rural wine routes, stop for private tours and tastings, as well as lunch at a winery
- Tour Les Halles de Paul Bocuse markets in Lyon, and enjoy private access to a traditional silk workshop
- Meet locals in Eze who offer you tips on how to play pétanque before you take part in the game yourself
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Paris, France
Day 2: Paris | Private Tour of the Espace Dali Paris
Day 3: Paris/Dijon/Beaune | Bullet Train to Dijon
Day 4: Beaune | Hands-On Cooking School Experience
Day 5: Beaune/Lyon | Day Trip Through Wine Country
Day 6: Lyon | Exclusive Silk Workshop Visit
Day 7: Lyon/Avignon | Wine Tasting in the Rhône Valley
Day 8: Avignon | Lavender & Olive Oil
Day 9: Avignon/Pont du Gard | Lunch Beside the Aqueduct
Day 10: Avignon/Aix-en-Provence/Vence | Cézanne
Day 11: Eze | Private Perfume Factory Workshop
Day 12: Depart Nice
2018 Dates Available | Reserve your 2018 preferred date now with a fully refundable deposit. You will have seven days after the final 2018 itinerary and pricing is published to confirm your reservation. Itinerary is subject to change.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.