800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
France: From Paris to Provence (2017)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 12 | From: $10,995
Experience the cuisine and culture of Paris, privately exploring the Picasso Museum, before journeying through Burgundy to Provence and the sunny Riviera, sampling local wines and olive oil, visiting a lavender farm and savoring a truffle workshop.
- Discover France at its finest, experiencing the fashion, art and cuisine of Paris, the bounty of Burgundy’s relaxing wine country and the many splendors of sunny Provence
- Enjoy a walking tour of Paris’ fascinating Marais district and privately explore the Espace Dali Paris
- On a day-long excursion along scenic rural wine routes, stop for private tours and tastings, as well as lunch at a winery
- Tour Les Halles de Paul Bocuse markets in Lyon, and enjoy private access to a traditional silk workshop
- Meet locals in Eze who offer you tips on how to play pétanque before you take part in the game yourself
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Paris, France
Day 2: Paris | Private Tour of the Espace Dali Paris
Day 3: Paris/Dijon/Beaune | Bullet Train to Dijon
Day 4: Beaune | Hands-On Cooking School Experience
Day 5: Beaune/Lyon | Day Trip Through Wine Country
Day 6: Lyon | Exclusive Silk Workshop Visit
Day 7: Lyon/Avignon | Wine Tasting in the Rhône Valley
Day 8: Avignon | Lavender & Olive Oil
Day 9: Avignon/Pont du Gard | Lunch Beside the Aqueduct
Day 10: Avignon/Aix-en-Provence/Vence | Cézanne
Day 11: Eze | Private Perfume Factory Workshop
Day 12: Depart Nice
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.