800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Scandinavia: Stockholm, Copenhagen & Oslo
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 10 | From: $8,995
Journey across Scandinavia, experiencing three lively capital cities, tasting Norwegian dishes during a cooking class in Oslo, touring Sweden's oldest town and learning secrets of the Vikings and their mighty longships.
- Visit three lively Scandinavian capitals and stay in iconic luxury hotels
- Learn to prepare modern Norwegian dishes and savor the results during a cooking class at Oslo’s Mathallen Food Hall
- Take a day trip to Sigtuna, Sweden’s oldest town, and tour the majestic Gothic cathedral of Uppsala
- Speed in first-class comfort on the train from Stockholm to Copenhagen, across the five-mile-long Øresund Bridge
- Behold the secret of Viking sea power, viewing the authentic, excavated Norse longships at the Viking Ship Museum
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Stockholm, Sweden
Day 2: Stockholm | City Tour & Museum Visit
Day 3: Uppsala/Sigtuna | Towering Gothic Cathedral
Day 4: Stockholm/Copenhagen, Denmark | Danish Dining
Day 5: Copenhagen | Morning Canal Cruise
Day 6: Elsinore | Hamlet’s Haunted Home
Day 7: Copenhagen/Oslo, Norway | Ferry to Norway
Day 8: Oslo | Cooking Lesson & Viking Ship Museum
Day 9: Oslo | Munch Museum Private Tour
Day 10: Depart Oslo
Extend Your Journey | Enhance your journey with a post-tour extension to Bergen & Norway's Fjords (6 days, from $4,595).
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.