800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Scotland: Edinburgh & the Highlands
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 9 | From: $6,795
Journey through Scotland's dramatically beautiful highlands, as you visit historic Stirling Castle, tour Edinburgh, privately access Holyrood Palace, enjoy a whisky tasting and stay at famed Gleneagles Hotel.
- Discover the many splendors of Scotland, from its refined cities steeped in time-honored tradition to its heathered hillsides shrouded in the mists of legend
- Stay at the famed Gleneagles Hotel, home of world-class golf courses
- Visit historic Stirling Castle, perched high upon Castle Hill
- Tour Edinburgh, where you visit Edinburgh Castle and enjoy private before-hours access to Holyrood Palace
- See Culloden Moor, battlefield of the Jacobite struggle
- Drive through the Great Glen, past Loch Ness and Urquhart Castle to Fort William and Glencoe
- Indulge during a tour and tasting at a Scotch whisky distillery
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Edinburgh, Scotland
Day 2: St. Andrews | The Home of Golf
Day 3: Gleneagles/Inverness | The Stone of Scone
Day 4: Inverness | Highlands, History & Whisky Tasting
Day 5: Great Glen | Lochs, Mountains & Battlefields
Day 6: Glasgow | The Arts of a City
Day 7: Stirling/Edinburgh | Legacy of Braveheart
Day 8: Edinburgh | Private Visit to Holyrood Palace
Day 9: Depart Edinburgh
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.