800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Scotland: Edinburgh & the Highlands (2017-18)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 9 | From: $6,795
Journey through Scotland's dramatically beautiful highlands, as you visit historic Stirling Castle, tour Edinburgh, privately access Holyrood Palace, enjoy a whisky tasting and stay at famed Gleneagles Hotel.
- Discover the many splendors of Scotland, from its refined cities steeped in time-honored tradition to its heathered hillsides shrouded in the mists of legend
- Stay at the famed Gleneagles Hotel, home of world-class golf courses
- Visit historic Stirling Castle, perched high upon Castle Hill
- Tour Edinburgh, where you visit Edinburgh Castle and enjoy private before-hours access to Holyrood Palace
- See Culloden Moor, battlefield of the Jacobite struggle
- Drive through the Great Glen, past Loch Ness and Urquhart Castle to Fort William and Glencoe
- Indulge during a tour and tasting at a Scotch whisky distillery
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Edinburgh, Scotland
Day 2: St. Andrews | The Home of Golf
Day 3: Gleneagles/Inverness | The Stone of Scone
Day 4: Inverness | Highlands, History & Whisky Tasting
Day 5: Great Glen | Lochs, Mountains & Battlefields
Day 6: Glasgow | The Arts of a City
Day 7: Stirling/Edinburgh | Legacy of Braveheart
Day 8: Edinburgh | Private Visit to Holyrood Palace
Day 9: Depart Edinburgh
2018 Dates Available | Reserve your 2018 preferred date now with a fully refundable deposit. You will have seven days after the final 2018 itinerary and pricing is published to confirm your reservation. Itinerary is subject to change.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.