800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Spain & Portugal: A Journey Across Iberia (2017)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 14 | From: $9,795
Explore northern and southern Spain as well as Portugal on one comprehensive itinerary that reveals the multitude of influences that have shaped the history, culture and incredible cuisine of the region.
- Explore the best of the entire Iberian peninsula on one spectacular journey, discovering how Moors, Jews and Europeans influenced the cultures of Spain and Portugal
- Stay at the dazzling Hotel Marqués de Riscal, designed by world-renowned architect Frank Gehry
- Enjoy a privately guided tour of Madrid's Prado Museum
- Taste a variety of culinary treats on a tapas tour in Madrid
- Roam the medieval streets of Córdoba's Jewish Quarter and view the stunning interior of the city's Grand Mosque
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Lisbon, Portugal
Day 2: Lisbon | Private Tile-Painting Workshop
Day 3: Évora | Walled Medieval City
Day 4: Mérida, Spain/Seville | Ancient Mérida
Day 5: Seville | Gothic Cathedral & Jewish Quarter
Day 6: Ronda/Granada | Working Farm Visit
Day 7: Granada | The Moorish Architecture of Alhambra
Day 8: Córdoba/Madrid | Jewish Quarter & the Mezquita
Day 9: Madrid | Artworks of the Masters
Day 10: Toledo | Damascene Workshop Visit
Day 11: Elciego | Enchanting Food & Wine Experience
Day 12: Bilbao/Barcelona | Guggenheim Museum Tour
Day 13: Barcelona | Gaudí’s Unfinished Masterpiece
Day 14: Depart Barcelona
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.