800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Splendors of Budapest, Vienna & Prague (2017)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 10 | From: $6,895
Explore the great cities of Central Europe, enjoying a private evening cruise through Budapest on the Danube, a Chef's Table experience in Bratislava; a tour of Vienna's Schönbrunn Palace and a visit to the Jewish Quarter in Prague.
- Discover three of the most radiant cities in Central Europe, experiencing their architectural, artistic and cultural heritage firsthand, alongside the finest local experts
- Privately visit Budapest’s State Opera House, as well as the library of the Strahov Monastery in Prague
- Enjoy a private evening cruise on the Danube
- Stop at the lively Central Market Hall in Budapest on an engaging market visit and enjoy a tasting experience
- Share lunch with a local chef, who offers insights into seasonal dishes, on a Chef’s Table culinary experience
- On an insider-access artisan experience, visit
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Budapest, Hungary
Day 2: Budapest | Matthias Church & Fisherman’s Bastion
Day 3: Budapest | Across the Bridge in Pest
Day 4: Bratislava, Slovakia/Vienna, Austria | Chef’s Table
Day 5: Vienna | Hofburg & Schönbrunn Palaces
Day 6: Vienna | Visions of the Imperial City
Day 7: Prague, Czech Republic | Testaments to Tolerance
Day 8: Prague | Synagogues & Remembrance
Day 9: Prague | Private Monastery Library Visit
Day 10: Depart Prague
2018 Dates Available | Reserve your 2018 preferred date now with a fully refundable deposit. You will have seven days after the final 2018 itinerary and pricing is published to confirm your reservation. Itinerary is subject to change.
Take This Journey Private | This itinerary is also available as an independent journey, Signature Budapest, Vienna & Prague, with A&K local guides.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.