800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Treasures of Croatia (2017)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 8 | From: $4,595
Experience the marvels of Croatia and Montenegro, visiting Dubrovnik and Hvar and enjoying spectacular scenic views and a delectable array of local foods throughout your journey.
- Discover the best of Croatia and Montenegro, including three nights in Dubrovnik and two in idyllic Hvar
- Visit the fishing town of Ston and sample its famous oysters
- Stroll Split’s lively daily market to experience life as locals do
- Tour a family-owned winery and enjoy a wine tasting accompanied by a variety of locally produced foods on a Chef’s Table culinary experience
- Make an authentic artisan visit to a silk-weaving workshop
- Boat the Bay of Kotor fjord to visit a lovely church on an island, as part of a day-long sojourn in splendid Montenegro
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Split, Croatia
Day 2: Split | Palace of Diocletian
Day 3: Hvar | Historic Waterfront Splendors
Day 4: Hvar | Winery Visit & Wine Tasting
Day 5: Ston/Dubrovnik | Oysters & the Old City
Day 6: Dubrovnik/Konavle | Walking Tour & Silk Weaving
Day 7: Kotor, Montenegro/Dubrovnik | Island Church
Day 8: Depart Dubrovnik
2018 Dates Available | Reserve your 2018 preferred date now with a fully refundable deposit. You will have seven days after the final 2018 itinerary and pricing is published to confirm your reservation. Itinerary is subject to change.
Extend Your Journey | Enhance your journey with a pre-tour extension to Lake Bled & Zagreb (5 days, from $2,695).
Take This Journey Private | This itinerary is also available as an independent journey, Signature Croatia, with A&K local guides.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.