800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Family Australia (2017)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 9 | From: $7,195
Explore "Down Under" from Sydney to Daintree, as you receive a surfing lesson at Bondi Beach, visit mystical Uluru, meander through the Outback on a camel and enjoy a full day snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef.
- Explore the Land Down Under as a family, on an activity-filled itinerary that ranges across Australia, from cosmopolitan Sydney to the ruggedly beautiful Red Center and north to tropical Queensland
- See native Australian species firsthand, including koalas, platypuses and kangaroos, at Sydney’s Taronga Zoo
- Receive a surfing lesson at Sydney’s famous Bondi Beach and embark on an exciting jet-boat adventure in Sydney Harbour
- Meander through sand dunes in the Outback on a camel, and watch Uluru and Kata Tjuta change color at sunset
- Revel in a full day spent on the Great Barrier Reef, snorkeling, and viewing a dazzling array of corals and fish
- Set out on an Aboriginal walkabout experience near Daintree with your Young Explorers Guide, a member of the Kuku Yalanji people
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Sydney, Australia
Day 2: Sydney | Visit a Zoo with a View
Day 3: Sydney | Surfing Lesson & Jet-Boat Experience
Day 4: Uluru | Sacred Rock of the Aborigines
Day 5: Kata Tjuta | Ride a Camel Through Red Sand Dunes
Day 6: Uluru/Port Douglas | Outback Survival Lesson
Day 7: Port Douglas | Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
Day 8: Port Douglas | Aboriginal Walkabout Experience
Day 9: Depart Port Douglas
2018 Dates Available | Reserve your 2018 preferred date now with a fully refundable deposit. You will have seven days after the final 2018 itinerary and pricing is published to confirm your reservation. Itinerary is subject to change.
Child Pricing | Children under 12 sharing with an adult save $800.
Family Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.