800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Signature Bhutan & Nepal
Days: 11 | From: $6,995
Immerse yourself in the cultures of Bhutan and Nepal on this intrepid independent journey, hiking up to the Tiger's Nest Monastery and visiting a local farmhouse. Ride a rickshaw to Durbar Square and Teleju Temple, and attend a Nepalese cooking class in a local home.
- Discover the rich artistic and spiritual traditions of the Himalaya on an inspiring private journey that reveals Bhutan and Nepal at their most authentic
- Hike to the pilgrimage site of Tiger's Nest
- Take a rickshaw ride through Durbar Square in Kathmandu
- Learn about ancient scroll painting from a Nepalese artisan
- Visit a local farmhouse in Bhutan for an insider's perspective of daily life
- Participate in a Nepalese cooking lesson in a local home
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Bangkok, Thailand
Days 2-4: Paro, Bhutan/Thimphu | Welcome to Bhutan
Days 5-6: Paro | Monasteries, Rivers and Relics
Days 7-9: Kathmandu, Nepal | World’s Oldest Shrine
Days 10-11: Depart Bangkok
Nepal Information | A&K's local experts have visited Nepal since the 2015 earthquake to personally assess the services and sites. We are confident you will have an outstanding experience on this journey.
Custom Dates | Name the date, and subject to availability, we'll confirm it at the same price as the published departures that month.