800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! Family Kenya & Tanzania Safari
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 12 | From: $9,995
Introduce your family to the magic of East Africa, as you tour an elephant orphanage, set out on thrilling game drives, meet a Maasai village elder and enjoy kid-friendly fun led by a Young Explorers Guide.
- Experience the best of Kenya and Tanzania's national parks and game reserves on this inspiring itinerary, specially created for families
- Travel with an A&K Young Explorers Guide who arranges a wide variety of captivating activities for all ages
- Discover Africa's astounding diversity, including the iconic "Big Five," with A&K's expert driver-guides in our own custom-made vehicles with a window seat for every guest
- See young elephants lovingly interact with doting handlers at Daphne Sheldrick's Baby Elephant Orphanage in Nairobi and hand feed Rothschild giraffes at the Giraffe Center
- Visit a Maasai village and meet with a village elder to learn about the traditions of these nomadic people
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Nairobi, Kenya
Day 2: Nairobi | Magical Meetings with Resident Wildlife
Day 3: Amboseli National Park | Game and Mountain Vistas
Day 4: Amboseli National Park | Mountainside Sightings
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania | On the Caldera’s Rim
Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater | Entering the Lost World
Day 7: Serengeti National Park | In Ancient Footsteps
Day 8: Serengeti National Park | Iconic Safari Quarry
Day 9: Masai Mara Game Reserve | Wildlife Revealed
Days 10-11: Masai Mara Game Reserve | Days of Discovery
Day 12: Depart Nairobi
Complimentary Safari Duffel | Guests on this journey receive a custom-crafted A&K safari duffel.
Learn more »
Child Pricing | Children under 12 sharing with an adult save $800.
Family Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.