800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Kenya Safari in Style (2017)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 10 | From: $6,995
Experience the finest game viewing in three of Kenya's iconic safari areas: Amboseli National Park, Lewa Wildlife Conservancy and Masai Mara Game Reserve, while enjoying five-star hospitality, including a stay at the Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club.
- Relax in the heart of wildlife action, sleeping under African skies in luxurious tented safari camps and a private A&K tented site
- Enjoy spectacular safari experiences, with the chance to see all of Africa's iconic "Big Five," in three of Kenya's most famous game areas - Amboseli National Park, Lewa Wildlife Conservancy and the Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Stay in one of Kenya's best known properties - Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club, a glamorous hotel created by actor William Holden and set within 1,000 acres of a private game reserve and in the shadow of Mount Kenya
- Learn about the traditional way of life of the nomadic Maasai and interact with local people during a private village visit
- Connect with local residents in the Masai Mara and learn how literacy rates are improving at a primary school supported by Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Nairobi, Kenya
Day 2: Amboseli National Park | Game Amid Mountains
Day 3: Amboseli National Park | Safari Beneath Mount Kili
Days 4-5: Lewa Wildlife Conservancy | Tented Luxury
Day 6: Nanyuki | Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club
Day 7: Masai Mara Game Reserve | Abundant Animals
Days 8-9: Masai Mara Game Reserve | Marvelous Mara
Day 10: Depart Nairobi
Complimentary Safari Duffel | Guests on this journey receive a custom-crafted A&K safari duffel.
Learn more »
Take This Journey Private | This itinerary is also available as an independent journey, Signature Kenya, with A&K local guides.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.