800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Family Tanzania Safari (2017)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 8 | From: $6,495
On this all-ages adventure, enjoy game drives in Tanzania's greatest wildlife refuges, ride by tuk-tuk through a Tanzanian village, set out on a family treasure hunt through a local market, and meet with a Maasai village elder.
- Experience the best of northern Tanzania while staying in classic, family-friendly safari lodges and a luxurious tented safari camp, all set amid landscapes teeming with wildlife
- Enjoy the services of a dedicated Young Explorers Guide, who travels with the group and organizes activities for all age levels
- Ride a tuk-tuk through a Tanzanian village, then set out on a family treasure hunt through its market for an authentic opportunity to interact with the locals
- Take part in a cooking demonstration of local dishes with the chance to sample the results
- Visit a Maasai village, meet with a village elder to learn about the traditions of this nomadic people and experience an artisan visit with a beadwork demonstration
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Arusha, Tanzania
Day 2: Lake Manyara National Park | Ilboru School Visit
Day 3: Lake Manyara National Park | A Day of Adventure
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater | Treasure Hunt & Tuk-Tuk Ride
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater | Full-Day Game Drive
Day 6: Serengeti National Park | Meet the Maasai
Day 7: Serengeti National Park | Land of the Migration
Day 8: Depart Arusha
Child Pricing | Children under 12 sharing with an adult save $800.
Complimentary Safari Duffel | Guests on this journey receive a custom-crafted A&K safari duffel.
Learn more »
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.