800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Tanzania Wildlife Safari (2017)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 8 | From: $5,395
Immerse yourself in the wildlife-rich Ngorongoro Crater, meet with a Maasai village elder, explore in and around a Tanzanian village by tuk-tuk, and stay at a luxurious tented safari camp in the Serengeti.
- Experience northern Tanzania's best parks and reserves, including intimate Lake Manyara, the stunning Ngorongoro Crater - a UNESCO World Heritage Site - and the iconic Serengeti plains
- Stay in classic and ideally situated safari lodges with outstanding views and a luxurious tented safari camp in the Serengeti
- Meet with a Maasai village elder to learn about the tribe's nomadic culture
- Visit Ilboru Primary School in Arusha, one of the few area schools to service children with special needs
- Get a feel for the lives of locals, when you explore by tuk-tuk and enjoy a market visit in the lively town of Mto wa Mbu
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Arusha, Tanzania
Day 2: Lake Manyara National Park | Relaxing Amid Nature
Day 3: Lake Manyara National Park | Amazing Game Drive
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater | Stellar Sightings
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater | Explore a Natural Wildlife Haven
Day 6: Serengeti National Park | Luxurious Tented Camp
Day 7: Serengeti National Park | Land of the Migration
Day 8: Depart Arusha
Complimentary Safari Duffel | Guests on this journey receive a custom-crafted A&K safari duffel.
Learn more »
Family Departure | This itinerary is also available as a family adventure, with child pricing and child-friendly programming and activities.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.