800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Signature Botswana (2017)
Days: 10 | From: $8,495
See breathtaking Victoria Falls, take a safari cruise on the Chobe River and explore the Okavango Delta on exciting game drives and bush walks, staying in beautiful accommodations - including a luxury tree house - on this incomparable independent itinerary.
- Experience the phenomenal game areas of the Okavango Delta and Chobe National Park while staying in intimate, boutique-style camps and lodges
- Set out on a photographic safari cruise on the Chobe River
- Glide through the Okavango Delta on a traditional mokoro (dug-out canoe), observing aquatic life great and small, from massive hippos to tiny frogs
- Take a guided tour of thundering Victoria Falls, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, experiencing them from both Zambia and Zimbabwe
- Coast along the Zambezi River on a relaxing sunset cruise
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Johannesburg, South Africa
Day 2: Livingstone, Zambia | Twilight River Cruise
Day 3: Livingstone, Zambia | First Look at Victoria Falls
Day 4: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe | The Smoke that Thunders
Day 5: Chobe National Park | Magnificent Watering Hole
Days 6-7: Okavango Delta | Wetlands Wildlife
Day 8: Okavango Delta | Predator Capital
Day 9: Okavango Delta | Remarkable Game Drives
Day 10: Depart Johannesburg
Complimentary Safari Duffel | Guests on this journey receive a custom-crafted A&K safari duffel.
Learn more »
Custom Dates | Name the date, and subject to availability, we'll confirm it at the same price as the published departures that month.