800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! Cuba by Land & Sea: A People to People Cruise (2017)
Limited to 58 guests
Days: 11 | From: $10,995
Enjoy a people-to-people program with seven nights aboard boutique vessel 'Le Ponant' and enriching on shore connections with Cuban residents, among them a visit to an artist's house in Havana, snorkeling in a marine park and the chance to interact with local dancers post-performance.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds - stays in centrally located hotels pre- and post-cruise and a seven-night cruise aboard boutique sailing vessel 'Le Ponant'
- Immerse yourself in Cuban culture, exploring its architecture, arts, music and dining during intimate, one-on-one experiences with residents
- Discover Punta Francés Nature Reserve, inaccessible except by sea, where you snorkel or explore the mangroves with a naturalist, who discusses local ecology and conservation efforts
- Take a boat ride to Cayo Granma to meet with local fishermen and children, discussing the Children of the Dreams and Fantasies Project, which creates art from objects that have washed ashore
- Join a local architect for an educational walk through Havana, discussing its historic styles, ongoing restoration efforts and their impact on the community
- 28 meals, with 10 breakfasts, 9 lunches and 9 dinners