800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! Around the World with Geoffrey Kent: An Inspiring Expedition by Private Jet (2017)
Limited to 50 guests
Days: 24 | From: $147,500
Join an exotic, around-the-world expedition personally designed and accompanied by A&K founder Geoffrey Kent. Snorkel the coral reefs of French Polynesia, discover Borneo's elusive orangutan and snowmobile across a glacier in Iceland, enjoying privileged insider access, five-star hospitality and the comforts of our privately chartered Boeing 757 featuring fully reclining first-class seats.
- Come aboard our exclusively chartered Boeing 757-200ER jet and stretch out on a first-class seat that extends into a fully lie-flat bed
- Embark on a thrilling catamaran sailing adventure in Lana'i, Hawaii - one of the world's top water-sports destinations
- Snorkel and swim the brilliant coral reefs of French Polynesia, during your stay on an island prized for its vanilla
- Learn about Australia's penal-colony history in Tasmania, where you also cruise along scenic island cliffs
- Explore the diversity of Borneo rainforest with an expert naturalist and seek the rare orangutan
- Hike to Bhutan's iconic Tiger's Nest monastery and flight-see Mount Everest by helicopter
- Visit Armenia where you witness a performance of the famous duduk at the Zvartnots temple
- Ride a snowmobile across a glacier in Iceland, and then venture deep into the ice cap via man-made tunnels
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Los Angeles | Meet Geoffrey Kent
Days 2-3: Hawaii | Aloha to Adventure
Days 4-7: French Polynesia | South Pacific Paradise
Days 8-10: Tasmania | Nature & Culture Down Under
Days 11-13: Malaysia | Wonders of the Jungle
Days 14-17: Bhutan & Nepal | Heart of the Himalaya
Days 18-20: Armenia | A Musical Interlude
Days 21-24: Iceland | Northern Lights
Around the World with Geoffrey Kent | An Inspiring Expedition by Private Jet 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.