800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Patagonia: Tierra del Fuego to Torres del Paine (2017)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 10 | From: $8,795
Marvel at the spectacle of a truly pristine wilderness as you visit a working Patagonian ranch, stroll among Magellanic penguins, explore rugged Torres del Paine and view the astonishing Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Travel to the ends of the earth on a diverse itinerary that ranges from cosmopolitan Buenos Aires to rugged, untouched wilderness and the southernmost city in the world
- Learn about life in the wilds during a private visit to a working Patagonian ranch, observing authentic skills, such as herding and shearing, and enjoying hiking and horseback riding
- Stay in Ushuaia, Argentina, the southernmost city in the world; sail through the Beagle Channel, a beautiful passageway separating islands of the Tierra del Fuego archipelago; and stand amid a colony of Magellanic penguins
- Choose your own way to explore wild Patagonia, including horseback riding, trekking or kayaking, and enjoy a visit to Torres del Paine
- Admire the Perito Moreno Glacier, hearing it crack and roar like an incredible living mass
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Day 2: Buenos Aires/Ushuaia | Tierra del Fuego
Day 3: Ushuaia | Walking Among Magellanic Penguins
Day 4: El Calafate | Gateway to the Glaciers
Day 5: El Calafate | An Astonishing, Icy Spectacle
Day 6: Puerto Natales | Trekking, Kayaking, Biking & More
Day 7: Puerto Natales | Torres del Paine National Park
Day 8: Patagonia Fjords | Abundant Options to Explore
Day 9: Santiago, Chile | Farewell Dinner with Chilean Wines
Day 10: Depart Santiago
Take This Journey Private | This itinerary is also available as an independent journey, Signature Patagonia, with A&K local guides.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.