800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Wonders of Chile & Argentina
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 11 | From: $8,495
Experience South America's amazing diversity, from a private wine sampling in Chile to Argentina's Alpine "Little Switzerland," Bariloche, as well as on visits to mighty Iguazu Falls and vibrant Buenos Aires.
- Explore from Santiago to Buenos Aires on a journey across the Andes that includes a stay in charming Bariloche, a visit to Teatro Colón and a walk beside wondrous Iguazu Falls
- Savor Chile's exquisite wines and learn more about Chilean cuisine in a Chef's Table culinary experience during an exclusive visit to a family vineyard
- Catch the spirit of Buenos Aires at a private tango demonstration by the dancers of the amazing Rojo Tango
- Cruise from Chile to Argentina aboard a private charter boat - stopping to explore Victoria Island in Nahuel Huapi National Park
- Sample the historic flavors of Bariloche at a private session with a local brewmeister and stay at the iconic Llao Llao Hotel & Resort
- Feel the power of majestic Iguazu Falls from both the Argentine and Brazilian sides during your two-night stay
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Santiago, Chile
Day 2: Santiago | Taste the Renowned Fruit of Chile’s Vines
Day 3: Frutillar/Puerto Varas | Legacy of German Settlers
Day 4: Puerto Varas | Island Villages and Active Sea Life
Day 5: Puerto Varas | Cruise a Chilean Lake
Day 6: Bariloche | A Visit to “Little Switzerland”
Day 7: Iguazu Falls | A Walk Above the Devil’s Throat
Day 8: Iguazu Falls | Up Close to the Powerful Cascades
Day 9: Buenos Aires | Tango Lesson and Exclusive Show
Day 10: Buenos Aires | Echoes of Evita
Day 11: Depart Buenos Aires | Inspiring Teatro Colón
Take This Journey Private | This itinerary is also available as an independent journey, Signature Chile & Argentina, with A&K local guides.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.