800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! Australia & New Zealand: The Lands Down Under
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 18 | From: $12,595
Explore two inspiring destinations in a single journey, starting in Australia with Melbourne, Uluru, the Great Barrier Reef and Sydney, followed by Christchurch, Franz Josef Glacier, Queenstown and Auckland in New Zealand.
- Journey through a diverse range of landscapes from the Outback of Australia to the glaciers of New Zealand
- Observe native Australian species firsthand, including koalas, platypuses, Tasmanian devils and kangaroos at Sydney's Taronga Zoo
- Experience the wonders of Australia's Great Barrier Reef on a full-day excursion on a sailing vessel
- Explore the best of Sydney - tour the magnificent Sydney Opera House, cruise on Sydney Harbour, bask on Bondi Beach and tour the famed Rocks District
- Get a feel for authentic Aussie rural life on an A&K-exclusive visit to a working sheep farm
- Cruise through New Zealand's spectacular Milford Sound and view the stunning Franz Josef Glacier on a guided walk
- Enjoy sparkling wine and canapes as you watch the sunset at Uluru in the Australian Outback
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Melbourne, Australia | Welcome to Australia
Day 2: Melbourne | A&K-Exclusive Sheep Farm Experience
Day 3: Uluru | An Undeniable Presence
Day 4: Uluru/Port Douglas | A Spiritual Sojourn
Day 5: Daintree Rainforest | Exclusive Botanical Ark Visit
Day 6: Great Barrier Reef | Exploring Underwater Gems
Days 7-8: Sydney | Harbor Cruise & The Rocks Tour
Day 9: Sydney | City Highlights & Bondi Beach
Day 10: Sydney | Native Species & Opera House Tour
Day 11: Christchurch, New Zealand | The Garden City
Day 12: Franz Josef Glacier | The Story of Pounamu
Day 13: Franz Josef Glacier | Glacier Valley Walk
Day 14: Franz Josef to Queenstown | Scenic Drive
Day 15: Queenstown | Magnificent Milford Sound
Day 16: Queenstown | Wine Tour and Tasting
Days 17-18: Depart Auckland
Extend Your Journey | Enhance your journey with a pre-tour extension to Tasmania (4 days, from $2,995).
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.